Wednesday, August 11, 2010

v( ‘.’ )v My 21st !! .27072010.

Thanks to all my friends and families that involved in the celebration. Besides, remember the most important day in my life, even it just a little celebration but its means a lot for me. The wishes and gifts! LOVE YOU ALL!
At 12 am on 27072010. PARI-PARI biscuits that can make you fly. *quoted by Chat =). Thanks to Chatni and Sya aka ShaSya for the colorful shawls! =)


The next day, my big bro came with her gf and sent a cakes. Dear bro, your gf is so sweet! ''BELAJAR RERAJIN'' on it. Okey dats funny, broh! :P
Then several days after, Qma n Yanya make a surprised with a slices of cake and a colorful shawls! OMG! HAHA Hella surprised because i just woke up from long slept and then ate that cake without washing my face. DELICIOUS! Ahaha, thanks u guys. ♥ ♥ XOXO ♥ 
Thx Yam for the sweet n cutest cupcakes!! =)

Last but not least, My besties Mieda treated me with delicious muchos ulala cake slices of Walnut Chocolate chips and Blended Choc at Secret Recipe. We made a promises that we need to prove for the sake of future. But, Gosh IM SOO IN choc-chocky! ♥ ♥ XOXO ♥ 
pssst : Thanks for colorful shawls and bantal bucuk!! HAHA. =)

No comments: